Friday, 16 November 2012

Faux Christmas

I'm having a relaxing morning reading some of my favourite blogs today before I head off for the late shift at work. :(
I'm really looking forward to the weeked. It'll be time to catch up on some sketching, crafting and getting the house in order. I'm also off to a Craft Show in Sheffield so antcipate a goodie haul!


Last weekend I was away celebrating one of the gang's 40th. As her actual brithday is Christmas day we decided to bring Christmas forward & to a Lodge in North Yorkshire.


Our Faux Christmaswas as good as the real thing. We trimmed up; we had a tree; wore bad Christmas jumpers; Santa came in the night & we exchanged gifts on Faux Christmas morning. We had a magnificent Christmas dinner, we ate, drank & made merry all weekend. We even had a hot tub to soak in while looking at the stars at night.
It was magical & a beautiful location. Its really got me in the Christmas spirit. I even came home & bought some new decorations, then set about making some of my own!



Roll on 1st December!! :)











4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my card I hold my Class in Hoyland common on a Thursday morning
    wow that Christmas dinner looks yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Thanks for your lovely comment on my card today. Sounds like you had a great time away and I love your cute Christmas decorations.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog, Jo! Looking forward to working with you! :) My blog is http://rinnesbliss.blogspot.com

    -- Corinne aka rinnester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Corinne! I'm really looking forward to working with you too! Thanks for joining our little group :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...