Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Design Team Call

Hi all!
 
You will probably have noticed that my blog has had a slight overhaul of late & I haven't posted in a while. This is because I've been working on a few projects all leading to me launching my own digi stamp range! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I have recruited some wonderful people to start my design team off from friends I have made through Instagram and wanted to give my faithful followers here the opportunity to take part too if you would like.
You don't need experience as I am learning about all this too, you just need to be enthusiatsic about turning my artwork into cards & projects that we can share with the rest of the crafty blogger world & you'll receive the new releases ahead of general release to create with! :)
 
Here is a sneak peak of my style. I hope you like it & that some of you want to take part. If you'd like more details just comment below & I'll be in touch.

 Winter Warmer © Joanna Davies 2013
 
Heart Balloon © Joanna Davies 2013
 
Please keep an eye out for the launch of my first digi collection on the 2nd February & the lovely creations from my design team!
 
 
 
 
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    Lovely image, would love to know more about your design team please.
    Good luck with your new venture.

    Shirley
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be too late - but I just love you and your style and if there is a place left for me - I would love to join you x x x x but no worries if you have enough on your DT x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...