Saturday, 2 February 2013

Digi Stamp Launch!!

Hi all,

After weeks of planning & working into late into the night every night I am finally able to announce the release of my first digi stamp collection!! Yay!!

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I really hope you like them. It would make my day if you left a comment and if you'd like to buy one of my stamps please visit my shop here.

 Winter Warmth

Heart Balloon
 
IHeartU
 
 HiThere!
Fall Love
 
I will be posting some inspiration from me and my design team shortly as well as a cool Launch Day competition where you will have the chance to win a digi stamp of your choice.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
xxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images Jo
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great images perfect for all kinds of occasions x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty images! Congrats! and Good-Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate the support xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...