Friday, 8 February 2013

Friday Freebie

Morning all and welcome to Friday!!

I am so looking forward to a crafty weekend just one more day at work before I get chance to relax :)
So in the meantime I thought I would offer my lovely followers a freebie to celebrate the arrival of the weekend and my first week of the Time For Tea shop!
Here is Winter Freya the star of my Demo Day post earlier this week.


If you would like to receive her she is free for this weekend only, all you have to do is be a follower of my blog & email me at timeforteadesigns@sky.com. Please feel free to repost this to your blogs or Facebook pages to spread the love for Winter Freya! :) xx

6 comments:

  1. She's super cute and perfect for winter cards. Thank you for your kindness.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just darling!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love her! Became your 40th follower! You can visit me over at http://smookiedocrafts.blogspot.com

    Hugs~
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I love this cute digi. I love the name of your blog. I drink hot tea year round. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent an email but hadn't heard back yet. wanted to make sure you received it. please let me know if not and I will re-send..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer, I hadn't received your email but I've forwarded your freebie now. let me know if you don't receive it. Enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...