Sunday, 3 February 2013

Hobbycraft Demo Day

Hi crafters,
 
Another first for the weekend! Not only am I launching my first digi stamp collection but I've been doing my first demo day at Hobbycraft in Sheffield.
 
I was so nervous beforehand and I've been busy planning for a couple of weeks. All that hard work is finally paying off and I'm ready for a relaxing evening in front of the TV, but not before I share a few pics from the day.



This was my table at the front of the store! :)


I had so much fun I was only supposed to be there until 3pm but ended up staying until 6pm!!

  I met some wonderful people who stopped by to watch me demonstrate my digi stamps & even had a go themselves. This is Tina who I met. She'd never used Promarkers before & by the time we'd done she was convert buying two packs! Shame I'm not on commission haha!


 
Here was the finished picture Tina did. Fab! This image isn't on sale yet  as it seemed out of season but I may offer it as a freebie in the coming days so keep an eye on the blog for details...
 

 A proud Tina holding her coloured Time For Tea Digi stamp! :)
The greta news is the team at Hobbycraft were so pleased they want me to come back on the 1st weekend of every month & we may be adding workshops & classes too! Soooo excited!
 
So if you're in the South Yorkshire area please pop in on the 2nd March at Hobbycraft, Retail park nr Meadowhall & please say hello. I'd love to see you.
 
xx

5 comments:

  1. What a great day Jo ! You've had a very eventful weekend ! Love the digi the lady used and she did a great job!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, I have had an eventful time! Ready to put my feet up now :) x

      Delete
  2. What a fab time you had hun! well done! that digi is super cute!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo Ive just stumbled onto your blog - I might be popping by on 2nd to see you - love the digi stamps x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, Thanks so much for your comments & it would be great to have your support on the 2nd!I hope to see you there :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...