Monday, 11 February 2013

Monday's Featured Digi - Fall Love

Happy Monday bloggers! 
Today's featured digi is Fall Love!


I recently demo'd at Hobbycraft in Sheffield & the theme was Valentines & all the papers I used had wonderful sweetie theme. Everything was shades of pink & red which I love.



I cut the heart biscuits out of the patterned paper to hang by ribbon from the top of the card using foam pads & Kraft card as a sandwich to give them dimension.


I coloured her using a mix of Copics (skin) and Promarkers. The sentiment was just created in my Serif programme.


She's a lovely image to colour & I love colouring hair which this is perfect for.
I hope you like her. 
She's available now in my Shop
Happy colouring 
XxX

3 comments:

  1. She looks fab Hun, love the hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for her on your shop and couldn't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, Fall Love is no longer available as a digi but you can get her as a rubber stamp via Whimsy. Stamps who I design for. Find her here http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19_68&products_id=2747 xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...