Friday, 1 March 2013

March Digi Stamp Release!

 
Happy March everyone!
 
I'm really delighted to show you the new digi stamps for March which are available now in my shop Time for Tea Designs. Yay!! :)
 
First up is Chin Up Buttercup!



Here she is on a sample I made for my Demonstration tomorrow.


 
Next its Daisy Chains :)
 


In this sample I added some grass around her & made a little scene. It took ages to get it just how I wanted it but think it was worth it in the end.



 
Next is April Showers :)

 
I haven't had chance to make these up into samples yet but hopefully will get some time next week.
Finally we have Time For Tea Freya, a simple design but really sweet, named after my niece!

 
I really hope you like the new designs. I have plenty mor up my sleeve still to come & some more exciting news from Polkadoodles in the future so please keep popping by for the latest news! :)
 
 
I'm off now to continue my preparations for my Demonstration Day at Hobbycraft tomorrow & I still have loads to do as its also my mum's birthday tomorrow & I have presents to wrap & tidying up to do!! Raaargh! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by! xXx



9 comments:

  1. They are fabulous :)

    Mette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy chains is the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy chains is the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning and pretty jo.your designs are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie these are just gorgeous...

    Counting the days until they are mine (insert evil laugh here)...

    Hope today went well for you sweets...

    Have a great weekend Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support Pops it really means a lot! Today went amazingly! Have a fab weekend too xxx

      Delete
  6. These are truly gorgeous, Jo! Love the feminine designs for both! Congrats and good-luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Daisy Chains, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...