Tuesday, 5 March 2013

New Digi Release - Take Note

Morning all!
After the success of the Monthly Planner freebie on Facebook yesterday I thought I would make the full image available for you to buy. She's call Take Note & you can get her here.
 
 
I haven't had chance to get a full coloured sample ready yet but I'll be on it as soon as I get home from my other job later! :)
I also should point out that the first digi releases will be removed from my Etsy store by midnight tonight as they will be available exclusively through Polkadoodles who I am going to be doing more exciting things with soon! If you still want to get hold of some of the first set (Bubbles, Fall Love, Winter Warmth etc) from  my Etsy store you still can until midnight.



 
Happy Tuesday everyone! :)
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...