Saturday, 6 April 2013

New Digi Release!!

 
It feels like I've been working on this for ages & now I can finally reveal my April release digis to you - Yay!! :)
 
I really hope you like them, its so nerve racking getting to this bit, I'm biting my nails...
There are a lot this time around so I've but them in groups to show them to you.
 
First up are the little fairies. I decided it might be nice to give you the Toadstool image seperately because it can be used for many other things. All images are PNG so you can use them in a variety of different ways.
 
Next up are some furry friends, my Mew-vellous Moggies! These are my first pet themed stamps & I will be adding to this collection in the future. They are loads of fun to colour too. I'm going to share a fur colouring tutorial in the future because its my new favourite thing haha!
 
 
These too cuties are Mary Janes & Happy Birthday. I have a fun card using Happy Birthday to share in a future post. 2 really versatile stamps I think :)
 
These pretty girls are in their best frocks and are really sweet. Those ruffles are so much fun to colour I promise :).
 
These are my cool teens. I had loads of requests on a recent Facebook post for a girl with her mobile phone & this was the result. This is pretty much how I look all the time - its a wonder I don't trip up haha!
 
And finally its a little departure for me again with a more grown up girly for you. Martini Girl is just the elegant lady I wish I was. She too is the start of an elegant ladies collection. Flower Freya was inspired by DT member Emma who loves this sweet girl image! :)

Phew! So that's it! The New Collection is available now HERE!
 
My wonderful DT have been beevering away with some of the new images so please check out their blogs via my DT page.
I will also be posting some coloured images & tutorials for you to look at & hopefully inspire you over the next few days.
 
I'd love to hear what you think about the new collection so please do leave a comment I really would appreciate it. :)
I'm off now to get ready for a day of demonstrating at Hobbycraft today, so if you're in Sheffield please stop by & say hello!
xXx
 


6 comments:

  1. wow! all of these new images are amazing! i love the girls and their pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna blow my budget this month :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful! I love the Geeky Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - as always. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new release! I already purchased one image and expect I will be acquiring more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...