Friday, 26 April 2013

You're Too Marvellous for Words

Hi all I hope you're having a great Friday?
I've been a bit MIA round these parts lately & on FB too as I've been sketching like mad ready for the next release! I'm really pleased with how it's progressing & am looking forward to some exciting new products & updates to come! :) 
Right after that little tease, here's a quick card update using one of my favourite images Frilly Dress. 


I really love colouring this image. The folds & frills of the dress are so much fun to do & the movement & depth you can get is fab! I'm a big fan of colouring hair as well & that's why all my images have mahooosive hair! :)
 

 
This is different colour combo for me - a tad scary, but I was pleased with how it turned out in the end. I think the ribbon looks a bit blue in the picture but in real life its a perfect match - honest :)



 
The sentiment I used is a free printable I found on Pinterest. I'm sorry I cant remember from who but I think its just too marvellous! Although potentially spelt wrong?? 

 
I'm loving the trend for piercing paper at the moment. I think its a really effective technique for edging my layers. I'm also totally addicted to my corner dies from Whimsy Stamps!!!

 
I really hope you like my pretty girl in her Frilly Dress :)
Get ready for some sneaky peeks over the weekend of the May Releases, eeeeek....
Happy Friday all
xXx

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! What a fun color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel, I wasn't sure it would work at first but really like it now :D

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous jo.fabulous design and i love your pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...