Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Dance Like Nobody's Watching

Hi all,
 
After my #craftfail earlier this week when my silicone adhesive leaked through my marker paper making my poor 'Ginger' look like she had nasty smudge on her face I am happy to show you the final card minus nasty smudge!!

 
I actually prefer my colouring second time around so hey ho! :)
 
I've used the Echo park Note To Self Paper Pad which is a perfect mix of cinema & musical references for using with Ginger.

 
Below is the inside if the card with a strip of those cinema tickets cut from the papers.

 
Right back when I first drew 'Ginger' I had her in a red dress in my head & she's turned out just as I imagined :) Believe me that doesn't happen often!!

 
When colouring shadows on red I use shades of brown. I found this works with the warmth of the shade of red I used.

 
I hope you like the card - finally :) & I hope you like Ginger Dancing as much as I do.
 
Have a great day
 
xXx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic image and gorgeous colours too. I love the card you have created!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jo.i love your layers and fantastic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coops, I really appreciate you stopping by :) x

      Delete
  3. What a cute image! Love your card. Thanks for visiting my blog, and your lovely comments. I loved your 'Tester' card in the mag :)Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...