Sunday, 12 May 2013

Hobbycraft Demo Day!

Hi all, a quick post from me tonight to show you some pics from today's Demonstrations at Hobbycraft.
I'm posting from my phone which doesn't allow for much editing I'm afraid so hopefully it comes out ok...
First off Happy Mothers Day to those of you celebrating it today. The UK momma's celebrated a couple of months ago & we're almost ready for Father's Day here! Anyway enjoy your day whatever you're up to :) x
I had a great day of colouring & chatting to the lovely folk & customers at Hobbycraft & I got to play with my new line of clear stamps too. I really love the way you can create a scene with stamps! Loads of fun.
I created a scene for both Bubbles & my Mew-vellous Moggie using accessories from the stamp sets.
Below is my little craft table with my new stamps proudly displayed up front!

After this I'll be MIA for a while as taking a well earned break with the folks to the sunshine but I'll be back before you know it with June's new collection & the new stamps will be on sale too!! Yay!!
I hope you've all had a great weekend. Night all. xXx 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photographs and love the beautiful stamps. Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful break.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, Jo! congrats on the clear stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...