Wednesday, 1 May 2013

May Release & a Freebie!!!

Hey! Its New release day!!!! :)
 
Please say hi to Ginger the first of the new releases for May! She's a really classy gal inspired by the amazing actress/dancer Ginger Rogers. I'm having a bit of a 1940's moment this month so expect more period inspired gals to come...
 
So we have a few new releases today so please read right through to the end as there are details of how you can get a freebie later on. Yay!
 
Ginger & her 1940's friend Veronica are up first! Aren't they glam? Really love them.
 
 
2 of my favourite pastimes are up next! Colouring & drinking tea! haha! I couldn't resist.

 
These 2 gorgeous ladies are a little more grown up. I was inspired by some of the fashion at Coachella and other festival gals when I drew them. I think they'll be great for scrapbooking as well as teenage cards. 

 
Finally I have a couple of cuties, really sweet and charming, perfect for any occasion or so I hope :)

 
You can as always get any of my stamps here. The new stamps (ONLY) can now be downloaded direct from Etsy. This is a new feature so if anyone has any problems do let me know.
 
So on to that freebie! Yay I hear you cry! :) Until Saturday I would like to offer you all 1 free digi of your choice with your purchase from the new collection. This is limited to 1 per person but you can choose any digi in store!! Cool huh?!
So things to remember... make your purchase from the new collection as normal but add into your comments the digi you would like for free. I will then send this digi on separately via email by Sunday 5th May. The offer will end midnight (UK) Saturday 4th May.
 
Please feel free to let your blogger friends know about the offer too! & please keep sending me your pics through Facebook. I love to see what you all create.
Oh! & look out for inspiration from my DT over the coming days as well as some new DT member announcements!
 
 Happy colouring! Time for a cuppa for me I think :)
 
xXx 

7 comments:

  1. Oh - these are really great and thank you for offering a freebie too :). Definitely of to shop.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mette I hope you enjoy your digis! Your freebie will follow in a day or 2 x

      Delete
  2. See that's what comes of trying to do 27 things at once. I meant to order Ginger and get Fall Love for free. Instead I stupidly ordered Fall Love and asked for the Bubble girl... *slaps wrist* must pay attention!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you message me again via Etsy Hun, so I remember to make the change. :) x

      Delete
  3. I didnt realise you had a freebie offer! :( I purchased Happy Birthday yesterday too! Serves my right for not reading and jumping straight in lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I can't find your order. Can you message me via Etsy? I might be able to sort something out. :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...