Friday, 14 June 2013

Friday Father's day Freebie!!!

Hi all,
 
A quick post to let you know about a great freebie I have on offer today! I have dad on the brain today & as a result I have created a digital paper collection & set of Moustache & Monocle Toppers for you to decorate your Father's Day gifts & presents.
 
All you have to do to claim your free papers is to purchase any other digi from the shop between now & midday tomorrow!!
 
 
The collection includes 8 12x12 papers; 2 designs in 4 different colours & a set of Moustache & Monocle Toppers.
 
Just place your order via Etsy & add a comment of Freebie. I will send the paper collection out via email separately.
 
The Paper collection will also be available to purchase from tomorrow evening.
 
x :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...