Sunday, 2 June 2013

New!!! Clear Stamps at T4T!!

Hi all!
 
A quick post to let you all know about the release of my new Clear Stamps here at T4T! This is my first foray into Acrylic stamps & I am so pleased with how they've turned out. I really hope you like them.
 
There are 4 sets for you to choose from & they all come with some cute accessories to  go with the main image.

Set 1 - Bubbles


Set 2 - Roses
 
Set 3 - Butterfly Fairy 
 
Set 4 - Mew-vellous Moggies 
 
You can purchase the stamp sets here.
They'll also be on sale at my next demo day at Hobbycraft in Sheffield on the 15th June. Hope to see you there :)
 
xXx
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jo!! These look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo and love the stamps they look fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...