Saturday, 10 August 2013

August T4T Digi Release!!

 
So here it is guys the August T4T Release!!
 
Its taken a while but I really hope you like them - I think they're kinda cute :)
 
I'm hoping to get some colouring time in soon as I just don't seem to have a minute to myself lately! Life's treating me well though & I love being busy. Look out for lots of exciting T4T news in the coming months as well. It seems word is getting out & my little sketches are in demand :)
 
So here are my latest cuties...
 


 
 

Check out the New Release in my shop here.
 
& don't forget I love to see what you create so hop over to my Facebook page & post your T4T cards! :)
 
xXx
 

2 comments:

  1. They are all absolutely gorgeous Jo! You are SO talented. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous, Jo! Will you be sending them soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...