Saturday, 5 October 2013

****CHARITY DIGI SALE****

 Tonight's newest digis are hopefully going to raise some much needed money for a very worthy charity & I really hope you like them.
Via my full time job I am hosting a charity event this weekend to raise money for W...eston Park Hospital Cancer Charity. Weston Park Hospital in Sheffield is one of only four dedicated cancer hospitals in England. Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity supports the hospital by funding pioneering cancer research and helping to improve cancer treatments and care for patients from Sheffield, all of South Yorkshire, North Nottinghamshire and North Derbyshire.

As the event my team and I are hosting is a Comedy Night a Clown digi & her performing pooch seemed appropriate!

For this weekend Circus Hoop & Pasquale the Circus Pooch will be available for £1.00 each with all proceeds going straight to this well deserving charity.


 


 I really hope you like the images & can offer your support to this great cause. For every donation made my employer BSkyB will match so really you are donating twice as much with every digi bought!!

You can find out more about the amazing work done at Weston Park at: http://www.wphcancercharity.org.uk/

Thank you
xXx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much!! I adore your digis!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Personal Improvement For Life .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueHost is ultimately one of the best website hosting provider with plans for any hosting requirements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...