Monday, 24 February 2014

FB Competition!!

It's competition time at T4T!! Yay!

To celebrate our 1st Birthday I am offering one lucky follower the opportunity to win 5 digis of their choice from my shop & ALL the new March Release stamps, so 10 digis in total!! Woop woop!!

All you need to do is head over to my FB page & follow the instructions in the post at the head of the page.

https://www.facebook.com/TimeForTeaDesigns

The competition also asks for your ideas on what characters you'd like to see me draw next. It'd would great if you could share this post with your blogger crafty friends too! The more ideas the merrier!!

Good Luck with the competition! ** Closing date for entries 28th February '14**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...