Tuesday, 11 February 2014

View from my desk!

This is the vIew from my desk Sunday!! I was working on a magazine commission using the new release digis. I'm really excited about it & was really pleased with the results but I managed to make a whole heap of a mess by the end of the day! The mess was totally worth it though as I got 4 cards completed & ready for posting! Yay!
I'm was trying to post this earlier before getting ready for work (at my other job - no rest for the wicked) & this little one decided I was going nowhere!! (Pic below)
The weather is terrible here at the moment but I'm feeling very thankful we've not had the floods that have hit one of the UK. I hope everyone is safe & warm today. :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...