Saturday, 1 March 2014

COMPETITION WINNER!!!!

Thank you to everyone who liked & shared the post for our FB Birthday Competition & for all your fantastic suggestions for new digis. Look out for your suggestion in coming releases. I am so thrilled with the number of entries & am so grateful for all your support. So without further ado the winner selected at random by my friend Jade is.......

Jen Brown from Sheffield!!

Congratulations Jen. Please inbox me with your email address & choice of 5 digis from my shop. You've also won the March New Releases! Yay!

The New Releases digis will be available in the shop shortly so please look out for an update here in the next 30 mins. & as this has proved to be so popular with you guys don't worry I will be hosting more competitions & chances to win a T4T digi in the future both on FB & Blogger so you lovely Blog followers don't miss out!

Thanks again for taking part xx

1 comment:

  1. BlueHost is ultimately the best website hosting provider for any hosting services you need.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...