Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Crafty Hugs

Morning all! What a grey day it is here in Sheffield I've been up since the early hours working on a magazine commission & some new designs I hope to be able to share with you soon. In the meantime I know I've got a bit behind with sharing some of my DTs wonderful cards so here is a beautiful creation from DT Carlyann using 'Hugs' digi. I promise I'll catch up with all the other wonderful inspiration soon. 
I also just have to say thank you to everyone who has bought the 'Some Bunny Loves You' Digi - I'm blown away by the lovely feedback about this stamp so look out for more critters smoking soon!  x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're up so early. And that it's gray! It was quite rainy over here too! Fab card, CarlyAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...