Friday, 14 March 2014

Hello There!!

 
Who else is looking forward to some chill out time this weekend? I know I am. Last weekend I was lucky enough to get some card making time in & heres a CAS card I made using Pedal Power digi & a banner I cut using mySilhouette Cameo UK - can't tell you how excited I was about that haha!
Anyway, this digi was tons of fun to colour. I used an ink pad to smudge the sky background & a Fineliner & Copics to create the grass. It just didn't really need anymore than that apart from a greeting. 

You can get Pedal Power & the new releases here :www.etsy.com/shop/timeforteadesigns

Have a great Friday!!  x


2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the banner with the sentiment inside. Cute. Have a wonderful weekend Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image love the flying hair and great sentiment banner
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...