Sunday, 9 March 2014

New Freebie Page!

How's everyone been enjoying the sun today? It almost feels like spring doesn't it?! I've been crafting away all day & want to share something great with you... I've added a Freebie page to the Blog! You can find some of my cute girls on there as well as some sentiments and icons to use on your projects.

Please visit the page & become a follower to be the first to see news, updates, tutorials & additions to the freebie page. I'm going to try & add to it regularly so check back often!
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jo, they are fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a generous thought Jo. Look forward to what you post xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...