Thursday, 17 April 2014

Some Bunny Loves Treats!!

Morning friends! A quick post on the fly this morning to share with you some more cute little gift bags made using my new favourite toy my Silhouette Cameo & the new digi papers released this week. 
I loved making these little bags & they make perfect little treats for the little kids & big kids alike. I also used Some Bunny Loves You digi stamp & sentiment set.
While I'm here don't forget it's exciting times at T4T - not only do we still have 30% off in store but also a great competition on the blog to win some amazing T4T prizes!
Check out the post titled April Challenge for more details!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...