Saturday, 5 April 2014

To Do List for today!! :)

Happy Saturday all! 
A couple of things for you to note in your to do books today!
First up is a blog competition I'll be launching this evening! It will involve you showing me your T4T creations and the prize will be HUGE so look out for it! The reason I'm giving you a heads up is I know some of you may be getting your craft on today so get ahead of the game & get your cards ready.... :)
2nd is a 15% off Sale I came across at Bunny Zoe crafts on the new release T4T Whimsy Stamps!! Yay! Check it out here;

http://bunnyzoescrafts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_164_86&zenid=2m5m4mfn9hfmifcpbn457a2i76








2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...