Wednesday, 28 May 2014

April Competition Winners!!!

Hi all!! Finally I'm all caught up & can announce our April Competition winners!!! Our first prize winner was chosen by my wonderful design team & it was unanimous! Step up Alina with this fabulous card...



Our 2nd prize winner was chosen by the Random Generator & no. 13 came up! This card by Emma R is just gorgeous!
Alina & Emma please contact me at timeforteadesigns@sky.com to claim your prize. :)


Thank you to all of you who entered. Your cards were all absolutely fabulous. & thank you so much for your patience in announcing the winners.

xXx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to read this, thank you, ladies!!!!!!!!!
    congratulations, Emma, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards and congrats to the winners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...