Sunday, 18 May 2014

Enjoy Today!! :)

Morning all!! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately. Lots of stuff going on at home that's just set me back temporarily. You can't keep a good designer down though & I'm back on it now & I'm a busy little bee!!
I'm finishing up designs for Whimsy & Papercraft Inspirations Magazine today & then I'll be moving onto a new digi release. 
I'll also be announcing the winner of our April competition at long last. 
It's a beautiful day here in Sheffield so hopefully I'll get to do some crafting in the sunshine today & I've got a local craft fair to visit later, so today is going to be a good day!! I hope your day is totally awesome too!!

2 comments:

  1. Who was the winner for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're busy with good stuff :). Me? Not so much. Lots of stressful changes at work and now my son is sick :(. I may not get to make any new creations for T4TD this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...