Saturday, 14 February 2015

Last Day of T4T sale!!

Happy Valentines Day T4T friends!!
Don't forget today is the LAST DAY OF OUR FABULOUS 30% OFF SALE!!
Just enter code VALENTINES15 at checkout to get your discount!
Today at T4T we're having an alternative Valentines day & sharing some inspiration from the Design Team that are not necessarily. Valentines themed!! Because if you're like me today the only 50 shades of grey I'll be seeing are in my Copic marker box!! Lol! smile emoticon
So first up is some inspiration from Anita using new release digi Roller Disco. Such a cute and fun card! Her colouring is amazing and I'd love to receive this from a friend today wouldn't you?! 
Have a great day whatever you're doing & don't forget to like & share so all your crafty friends get to see Anita's wonderful card too! Hugs Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Oh just what I need for my nephews friend she is having a roller skate birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful and beautifully colored card. Beautiful pleats and perfect hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...