Saturday, 28 February 2015

Shop Sale! & Update on DT Call

Hi everyone.
I think it's safe to say the last couple of weeks have been pretty devastated for a number of reasons - some I can't mention - but I want to thank you all for your kind messages about Phoebi passing. It really has meant a lot.
Celebrating the T4T 3rd birthday has been far from my mind to be honest but I didn't want it to pass without some sort of mark so I decided the best way to say thank you to you all was to have a shop overhaul & reduce ALL items! Everything in the shop has been reduced -most things by at least $1 taking main characters to $3 or less than £2 in the UK.

I want to thank you all who applied for the DT positions as week. I will be informing the successful applicants tomorrow. smile emoticon really excited by what I've seen so far. I've no idea how I'll choose!!

Please stop by the shop & have a look what's changed & have a great crafty weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Great card and best of luck to all the DT applicants x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...