Sunday, 27 March 2016

What's the Only Thing Better than Chocolate at Easter? An Easter Sale & New Colouring Page!!

Hey guys have you seen our latest release?
Its a new colouring page perfect for Easter crafting & relaxing. And the eggs-tra bonus? (LOL) is its far less fattening than all that chocolate that I've just about OD'd on so far this holiday haha! :) & its on SALE!!! Whoop!
I only managed to get part of this one coloured up but had to share. I really enjoyed colouring just for the pure joy of colouring if you know what I mean?
Hopefully this is the first of many & you can get yours in the shop now - just follow the link here.
You can also get 35% off until Tuesday with code HAPPYEASTER16.
Happy colouring!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...