Thursday, 25 August 2016

Time For Tea Designs Guest Designers showcase

In case you missed it, on the Mid-challenge post on the Challenge blog we added a project by a guest designer project in there...  we are lucky to have some amazingly talented ladies joining us for the next few months.

On that blog post was this project created by Melissa Oeters using the new release image titled Sunflower Girl:


Here is a little more about this talented guest designer:

Hey, I'm Melissa and I live in a very rural area in Illinois. I'm a full-time craft addict, and I volunteer for a couple different animal shelters. During the days you will find me coloring away with dogs all around me.

Time for Tea has fantastic digi stamps and I'm honored to be a guest designer for them. I hope I can inspire you with my creations.

You can see more of Melissa's creativity on her blog:  http://shesacolorqueen.blogspot.com/


Next I am excited to introduce to you Lysa Rohrer.   She created this stunning project using the new release image titled Heart Balloon Girl:



Here is a bit about her:

Hi! My name is Lysa, and I live in Sunny Arizona. I'm married and a "stay at home mom" to my super energetic 4 year old son, and sweet 1 year old daughter. I'm a craft-a-holic- I love to stamp, color, scrapbook, & craft any chance I get. I also love coffee, chocolate, ice cream, baking, gardening & DIY home projects! I'm so excited to be joining Time for Tea as a guest designer!

http://lysaq.blogspot.com

and we are also lucky to have Grace O-Lin designing with us as well.  Grace created this awesome project featuring the newest release image Sunflower Girl:



Here's a bit about her:

Hiya! My name is Grace and I live in the beautiful (but rainy) city of Vancouver, BC, Canada, with my very supportive hubby, Vincent. I work as a Continence Advisor and an RN during the week, but somehow I still find a little time for crafts during the weekends. In the complete opposite of what I do at work, I love to paint, crochet, bake, sew, and of course, make cards.
I am thrilled and excited to join the Time for Tea Designs team. YAY!

My blog: http://sugarcards.blogspot.ca

we have one more designer that I will be introducing to you soon...until then be sure to stop by the Challenge blog to jump in and play with us our theme is COLORS of Summer and there is till time to link up your Time For Tea Designs project and win an awesome prize......and don't forget our blog hop that is still going on as well.

Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments:

  1. wow what amazing creations and how different they have used and made their projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you all join us as guest designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be a guest designer! I had a blast with this image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations ladies! Thanks for asking me to be a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...